BUYING A HOME REQUIRES MANY DIFFICULT DECISIONS. MAKE SURE YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT IS A TOP LOCAL EXPERT!
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As expert local real estate agents in Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Avondale and surrounding Phoenix West Valley, we will guide you through the entire home buying process. From viewing homes and financing to making sure the final contract is in your best interest, we will support you every step of the way, including:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the West Valley market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Arizona real estate affiliations.
- Our expert local knowledge of the West Valley (i.e. Litchfield Park, Avondale, Buckeye, Surprise, Goodyear, Glendale) and surrounding Phoenix, Arizona area will be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even from one neighborhood to the next, including in the Phoenix West Valley. But we have the knowledge and experience to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you’re interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and a member of the Giordano Team will view every home that you’re interested in, together. And prior to closing, we’ll make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!